Now that it is 2018, today marks the first day of January, we are all half way still stuck with our mind, body and souls (lol!), holding onto the festive past few weeks. We all wish we could still enjoy, indulge and relax, but yes, we can still all do them things, but hey!, there is a time and place for it all my loves (I wish it was everyday, haha!) but for now, here is a list of things I will doing to make sure my 2018 is a success!
- INVEST IN A DIARY/BUSINESS PLANNER I recently purchased the amazing business planner from craftsexposure.com after owning a diary every year, I found that I didn’t really use it apart from now and again. My notes section turned into a finance section where I found myself always adding pieces of papers of info that I would slip into my diary (as I didn’t have the right amount of space), hichventually ended up getting misplaced by falling out. The craft exposure business diary includes sections allowing you to organise your day, week, month and year as well as other features like a finance tracker (a perfect way to manage my finances and help me save up!), tons of free page spaces for notes each month and many more. It retails for just £29, which works out to just £2.42 a month, bargain! I can now see if I am on track for this year and helps me keep an eye on things I may need to improve on for the next year. Cheers to being organised!
- POSITIVE VIBES ONLY! Say goodbye to any person or thing that brings negativity to your life. Getting rid of negative energy will only push you to the road of success inner well-being and happiness. Listen to your gut it is always right. If you feel like something is dragging you down instead of uplifting you, your family or your friends, get rid! I left some things that I felt didn’t bring the same amount of effort and love to my table in 2017, and believe me I have never been happier. Positive vibes only my loves and buhhhh bye to that annoying Felicia! LOL!
- EXERCISE & RELAX MORE Exercising is the key to your overall mental and physical well- being. Exercise does not only help prevent you from many illnesses but also promotes to your daily energy levels and confidence. Getting more exercise daily is crucial. I love working out and try to drag myself to the gym at least 4 times a week for 2 hours at the least at each time, in between my hectic lifestyle. I literally drive my car everywhere, even to the corner shop at the end of my street. So, a few weeks ago I decided that I would ditch the car and walk instead to some places in order to get more exercise into my daily routine. The word “exercise”, can be daunting but it doesn’t have to be hard or such a put off. Go for walks or do a sport you enjoy, even if its riding your bike. do it, you will feel much better overall. Don’t over do it though, make sure to find a good work-life balance by relaxing too. I find going for a walk can be relaxing, it helps me gather my thoughts whilst taking in the fresh air and just evaluating certain things in my life which in turn helps me feel better. I love going for walks with my husband or kids even if it’s around the neighbourhood or the woodlands. We put our phones away, catch up, discuss things and what I do love the most from all of this we take in the beautiful nature surrounding us. Nature is beautiful and free! Use it. I promise you will feel re-energised!
- EAT & DRINK GOOD FOOD Have you heard of the saying ” You are what you eat?”, well its true, you are. Eating and drinking well promotes overall wellness, not only is is obviously good for you of course but you will end up ditching the bad foods and will naturally opt for the good foods when your hungry. Try drinking at least 2-3 litres of water a day, eat more fruit or veg and control your bad food intake. Doing this will not only benefit your skin, hair and nails but so will it benefit to help maintain a healthy good weight for yourself. If you are trying to loose weight or just maintain a certain weight/size, doing this is the perfect and healthy way, without harming your body.
- LAUGH, LOVE, LIVE! Laugh-Laughing more is definitely a road to success, remember a positive attitude will only promote positivity to others and most importantly to yourself. We all get busy with our day to day jobs, responsibilities and stresses of life. Remember, follow step one to plan, as you will be constantly on track which will lead to you being more in control of your life. Smiles are contagious and free! Share it, embrace it and do it! Love- Spread love always, not only with your family and friends but with to others too. You never know what someone is going through. Social media most of the time only reflects what we want others to see. A person could looks super blessed, with all the money in the world but in reality they could be in such a dark and lonely place. Show love, spread love, and be kind. I believe in Karma, being a kind person and sharing love and happiness will only bring you the same back. Remember positive vibes and oh yeh did I forget to mention it costs nothing, it’s free! Live- Live your life, do what makes you happy. Too many people always felt the need to comment on my life, guess what I did? I got rid! Whether it’s manually having to press that unfollow, block or delete button, do it. get rid of them, live your life to fulfil your OWN happiness for you and your family. Who has time to worry about what that aunty or uncle will have to say? not me! Remember you only have one life to live, so go live it!
A very happy new years my lovelies. May this year bring you all endless blessings and happiness. (Unless I don’t like you- I wish you nothing but regret, as you lost such an amazing person (myself) from your life, hahahahaha!!!)
Love you all! xXx