I am the queen of corrector and concealer. When it comes to covering and hiding your dark under circles, Not trying to blow my own trumpet but I am the one to ask. I have tried endless under eye makeup products, having had the chance to test the products I have learnt what type textures work and what doesn’t. I love my under eye to look very Kim K style, nice and bright and highlighted! I am currently loving some amazing products, especially for my under eyes.
I have been using the following products on myself and my clients, we have all been loving the high finish it gives and not to forget to mention the amazing coverage!
Just follow this step by step guide of how to achieve a full flawless under eye coverage:
- Apply your eye cream and allow it to air dry
- Apply The Bobbi Brown corrector to neutralise your undertone and darkness. This corrector when applied, glides on so smoothly. It’s creamy formula makes the application process much easier and straightforward. Use a good dense concealer brush to apply the corrector evenly and to achieve a good coverage by layering the product a small amount at a time, covering all the dark areas around the under eye. It retails for £20. A bit pricey but defo the best corrector on the market. Using the right corrector colour and texture is vital depending on the area you are trying to correct in order to get the coverage and colour correction application. I find that this corrector does not budge but helps still keep the under eye hydrated thought the day.
- Now apply the Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer by using the application sponge that comes with it. This concealer is a full coverage drugstore makeup that sets matte and flawless. It is super affordable for everyone retailing at only £8.99. Cover the under eye by layering the product and highlight into a v shape covering the sides of the nose and upwards above the cheekbones and towards the temple. Highlight above the cupids bow, mid forehead and chin. Allow it to set for a few minutes. This product can be found in many drugstores Including www.boots.com and www.superdrug.com.
- Using a damp beauty blender, I use BeautyBlender, tap down, bouncing the beauty blender softly onto of the concealer to blend it all in and smooth it out. You can purchase this sponge from Selfridges, Cult Beauty, BeautyBay and of course BeautyBlender.
- Get a clean dry beauty blender and dip into your RCMA translucent powder, tap the excess powder onto a tissue then use whats left on your dry beauty blender and apply on top of concealer to set under eye. I do this but gently pressing into the underage area, this pushes the powder into the skin. This technique makes the make up last all day! The RMCA powder is a finely milled powder that seamlessly disappears into the skin, and gives zero flashback. what I love about this is how affordable it is for what you get. Being a drugstore makeup it retails from £13.00 for 85g! Available from Amazon and Beauty Bay.
That’s simply it guys! Literally gives you that bright under eye look that looks fresh and lasts all day! I am loving these products and is def my new fave and go to. Big positive plus for me, is that it’s so affordable too!